21 August 2021

Visiting E71EEE Club Station


During my vacation in Bosnia & Herzegovina, the secretary of the Amateur Radio Association in Bosnia and Herzegovina (ARABiH) Senaid Pleh E73PS arranged to visit Drina Radio Club station E71EEE today morning.

 

I left my house in Sarajevo at 6:00 UTC and arrived at 8:30 UTC, the way to the club station was amazing especially in the countryside of Bosnia.







There was a team from the E71EEE Club Station waiting for me at the club station.

  1. E73RK
  2. E73WM
  3. E75CC
  4. E75CV
  5. E77G



During the visit, I participated with the team in installing antennas and maintaining the main tower. 





I QRV as E7/A92AA from the club station on 20m SSB, I had a QSO with A41MO, A61R, and A71AM. Also, I work on FT8 mode on 20m & 30m.

Thanks to the E71EE club station for their hospitality and looking forward to joining your activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment